Off-shore Marine Support Services
Miller Marine Services offers the capabilities of providing or supporting offshore services for wind farm development, geophysical surveys and construction support for vessels and crews. We also offer the capability to help lay submarine cable, pipeline installation and more. At Miller Marine Services, we also provide torpedo recovery. Call us at 631-331-5336 to learn more about how we can help you.
We welcome colleges, universities, marine research and data collection projects. We can ferry and assist with your mammal observation platforms, pilot transportation, launch service, stores and spares deliveries. We also provide vessels and crews for multiple types of marine constructions and environmental support. We are certified and capable to manage oil spill response remediation and services for salvage. We have also managed beach erosion and island restoration projects. If it's an off-shore maritime project - we've done it.
Marine Services For All Industries
- Wind farm development and construction support vessels and crews
- Launch/stores and spares delivery
- Horizontal directional drill, Bentonite monitoring and recovery
- Towing and salvage
- Oil spill response, environmental & safety monitoring
- Fuel, potable water and supply delivery
- Crew boats and crew change support vessels
- Movie production
- Academic/college research
What We're Capable Of
- Geophysical/hydrographic survey support vessels
- Core and sampling data collecting support vessels
- OSV, utility vessels, crew boat and work boat services
- Submarine cable and pipeline support for installation and repair
- Grapple, route and range clearing
- Dive support vessels and 4-point mooring
- Marine construction support vessels
- Torpedo recovery
Miller's Personnel Are 40-hourTrained.
Which means we are certified in oil spill response operations: including boom and oil spill recovery operations.